Places I’ve visited: QLD, VIC, SA & TAS, New Zealand, USA, Sabah (Borneo), Singapore, Vietnam, Vanuatu, Kenya, Tanzania, Dubai (UAE), and Thailand.
Favourite travel destination: Tanzania
Why? The ability to closely observe a huge range of African animals in their natural environment.
Most memorable travel experience: Bush camping on the edge of the Ngorongoro Crater with elephants, zebra, and warthog roaming through the camp.
Travel Tip: Learn at least a few words of the local language – it’s often greatly appreciated by the locals and can really enhance your travel experience (or at least provide some amusement!).
I never leave home without: Comprehensive travel insurance from a reputable insurance company.
The best thing about my job is: Working to create incredible travel experiences for my clients, regardless of whether it’s a hassle-free business trip, a fabulous short getaway, or the holiday of a lifetime.
My dream holiday: I would love to travel to South America to;
- trek to the ancient Incan city of Macchu Picchu
- visit the wildlife of the Galapagos Islands
- see the incredible landscapes of Bolivia’s Salar de Uyuni
- hike through the Torres del Paine National Park in Chilean Patagonia, and;
- voyage down to see the wildlife and landscapes of the Antarctic!
Travel Philosophy: To not only visit but to truly experience as many different countries and cultures as possible.